-- Sunday, March 20, 2005 --

kas nii lolle inimesi on tõesti olemas.. ??!!


kanaadalane Jeremy Wright (nö. elukutseline blogija) üritas USA'sse minna kuid piiri peal põrkus ta kokku sellise probleemiga:

Him: Why would you visit someone in the states you’d never met (I mentioned
I was planning to visit several people whilst down there)
Me: Well, I have met most of them, but I’ve talked to them dozens or hundreds of times online.
Him: Do you have any of their phone numbers?
Me: No, but I talk
Him: You can’t talk to someone without a phone number. Stop lying to me.
Me: No, really, I can talk from my computer to theirs
Him: Don’t be a smartass. If you don’t have their phone number, and you’ve
never met them, how can you have ever talked to them.
Me: … (at this point I’ve learned that sarcasm doesn’t help, nor does
answering questions he doesn’t want to hear the answer to)
Him: So, you’re trying to tell me that you’re going to visit someone who
you’ve never met, never talked to and who knows nothing about you? And I’m
supposed to believe this?
Me: … (This was two hours in, and minutes before I demanded to be released)


aga kõigest tema enda blogis siin

tnx for: Jason Kottke
BC at /
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

........................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................